November 24, 2006
Help out my friend Jackie Danicki
If you live in London, go over to her personal blog and see if you recognize the piece of garbage who assaulted her. If so, she's got the police phone number to call.
Posted by Jim Treacher at 04:42 PM
November 21, 2006
Remember those "Sorry Everybody" geniuses after the '04 election?
Great news, guys! You won!
Posted by Jim Treacher at 07:10 AM
November 19, 2006
In which I converse with a vertical surface composed of artificial stones Re: The UCLA taser incident
Check it out if you want.
And no, I do not have a life.
Posted by Jim Treacher at 11:16 AM
November 13, 2006
I didn't know we were allowed to do that
Cracked made fun of John Kerry even though he didn't run for anything in 2006!
Posted by Jim Treacher at 11:28 AM
November 10, 2006
Michael Moore Taken to Secure Location, Away from All Mechanical Devices
Robot Identifies Human Flesh As Bacon
Posted by Jim Treacher at 09:13 AM
November 08, 2006
Questions from a political dilettante
- Does this mean Bush is still Hitler? I'm pretty sure Hitler never let his opponents win an election, did he? Unless... this is all part of Rove's plan.
- A major concern of the last few elections has been that Republicans need to cheat to win, and the problem was going to be even worse with the new Diebold machines. What happened? Did Cheney forget his password again? That darn Cheney, always forgetting his password.
- What happened to Ned? I thought Lieberman was Public Enemy #1. Now Kos must feel like the kid on Christmas morning who's surrounded by toys... except for the one he really wanted.
- Does Nancy Pelosi ever wear a fake flower on her lapel that shoots acid? Because that would really be a surprise for Batman when he's hauling her to Commissioner Gordon's office.
- So the world likes us again, right? No more terrorism? YAY!!!
(now go here)
Posted by Jim Treacher at 01:41 PM
| Comments (48)
Well, that's that
What time are all our children coming home?
Posted by Jim Treacher at 09:10 AM
November 07, 2006
Just turned on cable news for the first time in a month
CNN: An emaciated blonde in a black leather shirt/jacket/second skin with one thumb hooked into her jeans pocket is interviewing bloggers. There are like 50 of them all in one room, apparently on CNN's dime, clattering away on their laptops. Is the floor reinforced? See, because bloggers tend to be on the heavy side. One of the bloggers says words, words words words, and I can feel myself falling into a coma.
Posted by Jim Treacher at 04:32 PM
November 05, 2006
What else is there to say?
Posted by Jim Treacher at 09:54 AM
November 01, 2006
Did it ever occur to you wingnuts that Kerry might have meant Saddam Hussein?
If Hussein had just stayed in school, he wouldn't have become a genocidal tyrant and gotten stuck in Iraq.
Posted by Jim Treacher at 09:25 AM