...why did he fire Van Jones?
Here's Levin reading my Top Ten Reasons to Accept That Job Offer from David Letterman:
Graphics courtesy of NumberOneLevinFan. Guess that makes me Number Two. I've been called worse!
Working on getting the Dennis Miller audio...
P.S. Exurban Jon has the Miller audio. "Jim Treacher. Don't know who he is. My new hero." Holy crap. Making Dennis Miller laugh is even cooler than I would've imagined.
According to my fellow Twitterer jd_nyc, Miller read my Top Ten Reasons to Accept That Job Offer from David Letterman on the air. (Except for item #2, which was a little too rough for radio.) If anybody puts up the audio, let me know and I'll post it.
Thanks, Dennis! As long as you're never going back on the Late Show again anyway, glad I could help.
P.S. A while back, I was told that Hannity read my Partial List of Gwen Ifill's Questions for the Vice Presidential Debate on the air but didn't give me credit for it. I'm assuming Miller did, but if not, at least it won't be the first time.
P.P.S. Mark Levin read it too, at the end of his first hour. He did read item #2, but it got dumped out. He was laughing, though! You can download the whole show here, or listen to the clips of Levin and Miller reading it here.
10. Get to find out "Worldwide Pants" refers to his breathing
9. Whenever he has trouble performing, he can always count on Paul
8. Stupid Prostate Tricks
7. Pillow talk includes fond remembrances of working with Calvert DeForest
6. "Can Jay do this? Huh? Can Jay do this?"
5. Share in wistful late-life transition from "My girlfriend doesn't understand me" to "My wife doesn't understand me"
4. Will It Rise?
3. Tries to be nice about it when he passes you off to Biff Henderson
2. "Whoops, looks like Cheney isn't the only one who shoots people in the face"
And the Number One Reason to Accept That Job Offer from David Letterman:
1. After the sex, he lets you keep the Palin wig
P.S. Just last week, Letterman told Obama, "I can't tell you how satisfying it is to watch you work." Turns out that's his standard line around the office.
P.P.S. Right now, Woody Allen is signing a petition to get Letterman some fresh meat.
P.P.P.S. There's a 20-year age difference between Alex Rodriguez & Willow Palin. I wonder how much younger than Letterman those staffers were?
P.P.P.P.P.S. Want to hear Dennis Miller and Mark Levin reading this post (or at least the parts they could get away with) on the air? Sure ya do.